Why play at Treasure Mile Casino?
Frequently Asked Questions at Treasure Mile Online Casino
We get so many calls, emails and live chat queries from potential new players as well as freshly signed up online players, that we thought we’d jot down a couple of the most frequently asked questions just to make it easy for you... please have a read below and see if we cover all of the things that you might want to know. If there’s something else that is on your mind, please, do not hesitate to get hold of us right away on our 24/7 Live chat line.
How do I open an account at your casino?
Whether you choose to download our free casino software to your Mac, PC or register at Treasure Mile Casino online – opening an account with us is pretty easy and can be done under a minute.
To open your online casino account:
- Hover over “Play Now” on our casino website and click on “Free Download” or “Register Now”
- You will be directed to an online form with the title “Create Account”
- If downloading, you will need to click on “login” and then “Create Account” once the quick download is complete to get to this form
- Fill in your details and click on “OK” when complete
- Make sure that your email address and mobile numbers are correct to avoid missing out on our regular promotions and offers
Is it safe to use my credit card at your online casino?Our 3 tier security system ensures that using your credit or debit card online is as safe as online banking gets. Your card information is stored on a secure server with the latest firewalls in place, and for added measure: our agents only see the last 4 digits of your card and have no access to your CVV number.
Is this casino licensed?
Treasure Mile Online Casino is a part of the Genesys Club gaming group, which is licensed in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. Our offices are in Curacao, Malta, South Africa, Australia and the United Kingdom.
How do I know the games are not rigged?
As per industry regulation, our online casino adheres to strict fair gaming principles, including monthly audits by globally accredited independent auditors.
To view our RNG (Random Number Generator) certificate of approval as issued by iTech Labs , click here.
How long does it take to get the money I have withdrawn?
Depending on the method of pay chosen, it can be anything between 24 – 48 hours (like when you use a Skrill eWallet), a couple of days for a courier check or up to 21 business days in the case of regular mail.
Please note that any delay in providing documentation if required, will impact the delivery time of your money or possibly cause your withdrawal application to lapse if the prescribed time for delivery of documents is missed.
For more on banking, click here.
Why do I need to hand in documents when I make a withdrawal?
If our casino support requests documentation when you make a withdrawal , please note that this is entirely for your protection. From time to time, we’ll do this, especially if the winnings are quite large. This is to make sure that we are giving the money to the right person! Your speedy assistance with this process will help to ensure that your payment arrives in good time.
Should you have any further queries regarding this, or need assistance in ensuring delivery – ourÂ Casino Support is available on Live Chat 24/7.
For more on banking, click here.
What happens if your software or internet connection disturbs my game play?
Treasure Mile Online Casino runs on a highly sophisticated gaming platform that is powered byÂ BetonSoft, a leading software provider in the online gambling industry. As such, glitches do not farm part of our player’s daily experience. However, here are some tips to keep in mind in case of a difficulty:
- Always ensure that your computer programs are properly is updated and remain virus free
- Check the speed and functionality of your internet connection to ensure that your online play is as smooth as possible
- When you come across a glitch, it may be in your best interest to accompany your query to our Casino Support with a screen shot. This is especially helpful in narrowing down possibilities in instances where no known issue has been reported by the software provider or by other players to the casino
- In the case of a technical glitch on our side – we will try our best to give prior notice to players through casino messages and emails. Should an incident occur during a tournament for example, this game will be immediately cancelled and all monies/loyalty points paid for entry returned to the affected players. Such a tournament will then be rescheduled for a later time with ample notice for players to register again. Should something go wrong while you are in the middle of your game play (e.g. the screen freezes), your last completed game action will be available for review on your play history, so you will be able to carry on as if nothing had happened